Features that shouldn't be in Sodium.
99.7K downloads 780 followers
Created a year ago
Updated 23 days ago
Sodium Extra 0.4.6 for Minecraft 1.19
Sodium Extra 0.4.6 for Minecraft 1.18.2
Sodium Extra 0.4.6 for Minecraft 1.17.1
Sodium Extra 0.4.6 for Minecraft 1.16.5
Sodium Extra 0.3.8 for Minecraft 1.18.1
- Updated zh_cn translation by @RawPineapple in https://github.com/FlashyReese/sodium-extra-fabric/pull/117
- Fabric API is no longer required, the necessary module is now bundled along with it.
- Vanilla Fog is no longer forced, this allows other mods like CustomFog/Tweakeroo to modify it when it's set to vanilla fog.
- Added new block break and block breaking particles toggle (it is recommended you get Reese's Sodium Options as it no longer fits on the screen)
- Implemented Mixin Configuration Plugin, which allows users to turn off features when conflicting with other mods.
- @RawPineapple made their first contribution in https://github.com/FlashyReese/sodium-extra-fabric/pull/117
Jan 14, 2022 by FlashyReese