- Added support for Folia.
- Added tooltips to lookups that display item names and enchantments.
- Added extended support for Minecraft 1.20 blocks/items/entities.
- Added logging and rollback support for all double sided signs.
- Added inventory transaction logging for chiseled bookshelves.
- Added inventory transaction logging for placing items on a campfire.
- Added logging for brushing and destruction of suspicious sand/gravel.
- Added logging and rollback support for jukebox transactions.
- Added logging and rollback support for dragon egg teleportation.
- Added player interaction logging for chiseled bookshelves.
- Added player interaction logging for jukeboxes.
- Added legacy component serialization support for signs in Paper 1.17+.
- Added logging for clipboard pastes when using FAWE. (@Boothin)
- Added hidden "unknown-logging" logging option. (@Radiant)
- Added hidden "maximum-pool-size" database option. (@C0Nd3Mnd)
- Improved performance of ItemStack merging. (@asdanjer)
- Improved performance of structure growth processing. (@s-yh-china)
- Improved detection of new wood types for future Minecraft updates.
- Improved CoreProtectPreLogEvent to now be cancellable.
- Improved MySQL database connection handling.
- Changed minimum required version to Minecraft 1.15.
- Updated HikariCP dependency from 4.0.3 to 5.0.1.
- Fixed performLookup in API not returning valid block data.
- Fixed sign lookups displaying incorrectly when containing hex colors.
- Fixed incorrect amounts when dispensing items in Paper 1.19.3+.
- Fixed networking API connections being reset when reloading config.
- Fixed logging and lookup issues after performing "/co reload".
- Fixed mushroom growth logging invalid data when using bonemeal.
- Fixed tree/mushroom growth not respecting config file when using bonemeal.
- Fixed NullPointerException while processing transactions for dyed armor.
- Fixed NullPointerException while logging container transactions.
- Fixed NullPointerException while breaking/placing a spawner.
- Fixed NullPointerException while performing rollbacks.
- Fixed InventoryClickEvent exception when using Magma.
- Fixed ConcurrentModificationException in ProjectileLaunchEvent.
CoreProtect-22.0.jar(800.57 KiB) Primary Download