🚀 New Features
- Added new "Farlander" skin as per community request! SUGGESTION
- Added "The Headless" and "Lumbering Jack" skins as a result of a seperate community request! SUGGESTION
- Players now have the ability to choose to randomize custom skins, default skins, or both. SUGGESTION
- Added a new config option called "Sighting Sense" that changes whether or not your pets will react when Herobrine is nearby. SUGGESTION
- Added the "Super Secret Settings" menu, good luck finding it!
- Added a new config option and feature called "Nametag" that changes whether or not Herobrine has a nametag and how it appears. SUGGESTION
- Added new "Smile" skin based off a skin created for a Vrchat From The Fog remake world. VRCHAT WORLD
- Added new "Grimreaper" skin inspired by the legacy console Halloween skin packs. SKINPACK SHOWCASE
- Added a new debug mode allowing the user to see everything Herobrine does. It can be activated, using this command: "/function fromthefog:admin/debug_mode."
- Added a new config option called "Rekindling Shrine" that changes whether or not Herobrine will relight doused shrines.
- Added a new config option and feature that changes whether players will be rewarded advancements related to From The Fog. (21 NEW ADVANCEMENTS!) SUGGESTION
- Added a new config option called "Fearful Footsteps" that changes whether or not Herobrine will run up behind players creating footsteps.
- Added support for 17 different languages thanks to the following translators!
- Hexin - Russian
- Darkos - Canadian French
- TheluckyguyNL - Dutch
- AkiyoshiL66 - German
- happyfied - Polish, shakespearean english & Upside Down English
- ChatGPT - Spanish
- SpinnyCat - Italian
- Xiques - Thai
- Millerbrine - Pirate Speak
- LexLim - French
- Memor22 - LOLCAT
- Twisted_Bon - Romanian
- Houmreu - Czech
- lopsidedcsky - Turkish
- GammaByte - Croatian
- Added a new variant of the shrine that is reminiscent of the old one from the Original Herobrine Mod. SUGGESTION
- Herobrine will now rotate like a player when running away.
- Herobrine will now wait 3/4 of a second before running away, he also turns slower.
- Excluded the fake Herobrine from being randomized.
- Moved the "Randomize Skins" option to the skin library menu.
- Wolves will now only growl at Herobrine when sitting. SUGGESTION
- Made the config gui prettier and more compact.
- Herobrine's base model is solid and cannot be seen through in certain spots.
- Changed the Dreadful Donation execute chance from "0.0008" to "0.008."
- The shrine will still strike lightning even after the main events have started. (Only when OG shrine mechanic is enabled.) SUGGESTION
- Made the Apparition skin less transparent to improve visiblity.
- Changed Herobrine's skin to match fit the newest version. SUGGESTION
- Made the Haunting Delay options easier to understand.
- Made it so the stalking variation of Herobrine can spawn farther away. SUGGESTION
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Fixed all lit netherrack relighting itself.
- Fixed Herobrine placing signs after being looked at through a window even when the player couldn't actually see him.
- Fixed Glitch having white lines across his face when spawned. (Bret it's "png" not "pnh") REPORT
- Herobrine no longer spins when positioning his models. REPORT/IDEA
- Fixed Herobrine not spawning on "dirt_path" or "farmland" blocks.
- Fixed a dataleak caused by forceloading/ticking too many markers.
- Fixed some scoreboards resetting completely, some of which caused set config options to change.
- Fixed the ghost miner mechanic endlessly looping checks after being run once.
- Fixed the Redstone Torch Trail's sometimes spawning inside the ground.
- Added partial Smithed compatibility. (Scoreboards, Entities, and Custom Model Data)
- Herobrine now uses "disc_fragment_5" instead of "diamond_hoe" for his model. (Good bye hoebrine, you will be missed...)
- Created a new "spawning_raycast" directory in block tags and moved the respective files for better organization.
- Added the griddy animation as a technical animation that can be used with the fake Herobrine.
- Better optimized the block detection markers.
- The Chilled Candles event check will no longer run unless the candle is lit.
- Moved all of the config options to one scoreboard objective to prepare for better optimization. (Your settings should carry over between updates but check to be sure.)
- Changed all of the text added to use localization strings.
- Changed all the structures to have their own biomes tag.
- Removed Mojang
From-The-Fog-1.19-v1.9-Data-Resource-Pack.zip(7.39 MiB) Primary Download