What happened to 1.6.4a?
Due to the large number of unfinished 1.6.4a builds we created with no good way to determine which version was the final build, we decided to skip 1.6.4a in favor of 1.6.5a.
- 1.19 support - CoolGi, Ran, Leetom
- The mod version number to the f3 screen - CoolGi
- Updated the license to LGPL - everyone
- Remove Fabric Api requirement - Ran
- Disabled the OpenGL - logger - Leetom
- Silenced the concurrent build quad errors from chat, now they only log to file - Leetom
- Fixed DimensionFinder null pointer error when saving PlayerData before the player loads in - Leetom
- Fixed having both pre a1.6 & a1.6 save structure causing a FileAlreadyExist error - Leetom
- Fixed Invalid config Enum crash on startup - Leetom and CoolGi
- Fixed latest forge loader causing connection timeout on entering world - team effort
DistantHorizons-1.6.5a-1.17.1.jar(2.43 MiB) Primary Download