Lithium 0.10.0 fixes a few mod compatibility issues and a small memory leak. The Lithium PathNodeType API is removed, as Fabric-API now supports registering Blocks with custom PathNodeTypes.
- change: ai.pathing: improved PathNode caching, better mod compatibility (fabric-api) and reduced code duplication
- change: simplify locked hopper sleeping mixin
- change: block.hopper: replace effective overwrite redirect with inject
- fix: block.hopper: set mixin priority to be before fabric-transfer-api-v1
- fix: hopper sleeping causing fabric api item transfer to be skipped
- fix: use set instead of list to avoid duplicated entries and memory leak with sleeping hoppers
You can support me on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/2No2Name