A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Featured versionsSee all
LuckPerms is a permissions plugin (mod) for Minecraft servers. It allows server admins to control what features players can use by creating groups and assigning permissions.
Please note: The downloads provided here are for the Fabric mod version of LuckPerms only. Downloads for other platforms can be found on our website at luckperms.net.
- fast - written with performance and scalability in mind.
- reliable - trusted by thousands of server admins, and the largest of server networks.
- easy to use - setup permissions using commands, directly in config files, or using the web editor.
- flexible - supports a variety of data storage options, and works on lots of different server types.
- extensive - a plethora of customization options and settings which can be changed to suit your server.
- free - available for download and usage at no cost, and permissively licensed so it can remain free forever.
For more information, see the wiki article on Why LuckPerms?
The latest downloads & other useful links can be found on the project homepage at luckperms.net.
The plugin has extensive documentation available on the wiki. Please use the resources there before coming to us directly for support.
Support for the plugin is provided on Discord. If you have a question which cannot be answered by reading the wiki, the best place to ask it is there.
If you would like to report a bug, please open a ticket on GitHub.
Checking for permissions in a mod
Mod authors who want to integrate permission checks into their mod should use fabric-permission-api. :)