This build is incompatible with all previous versions of CrazyEnchantments, It will break all enchants currently on items. ( Only use this on a test server or a fresh server ) You have been warned! It likely will be unstable as well...
Please join https://discord.gg/badbones-s-live-chat-182615261403283459 and get the beta tester role to report bugs!
- Added 1.20 support.
- Slight code enhancements.
- A more random type of random.
- Slowly start changing to Adventure API.
- Reduce some checks that should not be needed.
- Changed over to using JSON strings for enchantment storage in PDC.
- Adds in PDC and changes the check to see if an item has enchantments over to PDC.
- Opens up how you can customize lore a lot more in the future.
- Should provide better performance.
- Information for checks has been moved over to being under PDC, so lore no longer has an impact.
- Adding enchants.
- Removing enchants.
- Checking levels.
PDC should have a substantial increase for server performance when using our plugins. Enchants previously added to items will no longer work so you should not use this on an already existing server.
- Fixes infinite effect length for 1.20.
- Removes an error that gets throw on crash that would only be thrown if the plugin doesn't load up properly before.
- Fixes NPE caused by /gkit reset with no other args.
- Fix for gkit no adding any crazyEnchantments. (Which might have been added in with the PDC changes)