Hereafter, LibertyBans supports the Sponge platform, API versions 8 and above. This development, we hope, will extend the usability of LibertyBans. Deployable in many varieties of environments yet utilizing common code, LibertyBans has always been designed to support multiple platforms. The Sponge API is the natural continuation of this impetus.
Moreover, we have solved, by a clever exploit, the longstanding issue which made LibertyBans vulnerable to bugs in other plugins. Specifically, unrelocated libraries in other plugins will no longer affect LibertyBans. We will continue to recommend you to fix these bugs, because your server's stability is our concern too. However, LibertyBans will be able to proceed despite these situations.
- Fixed an embarrasing bug which caused importing from BanManager to be impossible, since
/libertybans import banmanagerwas not recognized
- Updated database revision per previous change in 1.0.3
- Sponge support. API 8 and API 9 are supported
- The checkuser addon provides the
/checkusercommand, thanks to SnakeAmazing. This addon displays whether a user has an applicable ban or mute
LibertyBans/internal/attachmentsfolder allows attaching driver jars, which is useful for importing from LiteBans H2
- Protect classloading from unrelocated libraries, by filtering classes requested in parent classloader
libraries/folders are moved under
LibertyBans/internal. Existing directories will be migrated automatically