New projects are created as drafts and can be found under your profile page.
Create a project
A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Featured versionsSee all
Complementary Shaders v4 is a Minecraft Java Edition shader pack based on Capt Tatsu's "BSL Shaders". The goal of Complementary v4 is being good at everything. Performance, gameplay, beauty, compatibility; you name it. It will try to provide you with the most issueless experience possible within limitations of the shader pipeline.
It runs reasonably fast, supports almost every GPU and driver, works well with mods that no one thought a shader pack could be compatible with, fixes problems that no other shader packs addressed before, doesn't disturb you with excessive effects, and most importantly, it looks good according to the users.
- First you need to install either OptiFine or the Iris mod to be able to load shaderpacks.
- Then you need to launch the game, and get to the Shaderpacks/Shaders menu in Video Settings.
- Open the shaderpacks folder by clicking the button in the menu.
- Download Complementary v4 and put it in the shaderpacks folder.
- Get back in the game, and choose Complementary in the shaderpacks menu.
- Join the Complementary Discord community if you have any questions, or just want to talk.
- Check out the Complementary Development Website for more information.
- If you would like to support the development of Complementary, you can do so on Patreon.