Axel's Clocks and Chimes V1.0.0 [1.19.4+]
A datapack that adds working Clocks to your world! They tell the time, tick, and chime! Use them in your singleplayer world or Multiplayer server! Highly optimized and have customizable features!
CraftingAll Crafting is done Via the Sawmill.
Place Materials inside of a sawmill to create the Grandfather Clocks! (Tables and Chairs not included in this datapack)
It Costs 40 of any of the following materials to make a clock:
- Oak Planks
- Spruce Planks
- Birch Planks
- Jungle Planks
- Acacia Planks
- Dark Oak Planks
- Mangrove Planks
- Cherry Planks
- Bamboo Planks
- Crimson Planks
- Warped Planks
CustomizationPlacing a grandfather clock will simply place the frame. If you want it to tell time, you'll have to right click the Grandfather with a Minecraft Clock item. This will place the Clockwork, and it'll begin to work!
If you'd like to change the glass color, simply right click the clock with any type of full glass block, and it will replace the color of the glass. It will be returned to you on destroying the clock.
The Sound Effects will change depending on the block underneath the Clock (Just like Noteblocks!). This includes the Bell Toll at Midnight and Midday, the Chime at Dusk and Dawn, and the Tics and Tocs. All three of these change together depending on the block placed under the clock:
- Amethyst_Block: Random Amethyst Pentatonic Tune! - Creates a Random Tune using the Amethyst Sound Effects in the Pentatonic Scale!
- Gold Block: Westminster (Classic Grandfather Chimes)
- Air: Nothing, no sounds or ticks
- Any other block: the Default Chimes and Ticks
* Submit any Bugs to the Discord
- Tables and Chairs: https://modrinth.com/datapack/tables-and-chairs
Featured versionsSee all