New projects are created as drafts and can be found under your profile page.
Create a project
A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Featured versionsSee all
Humanity has always dreamed of traversing the universe in search of unknown planets and moons. And now, this is to some extent possible in vanilla Minecraft!
The Expansion adds 7 space-related dimensions, more than 10 structures to find there, 3 vehicles, a lot of custom items, tools, weapons, machines...
... and a whole load of other features!
- Don't forget to download and install the resourcepack!
- Look at The Moon at night with a spyglass while holding a book and quill in your offhand.
- The datapack is multiplayer compatible.
- The datapack doesn't work on Minecraft Realms because it utilizes the 'experimental' custom dimension features.
- Do not remove The Expansion from your server once installed. Instead, disable it with the '/datapack disable' command and leave the files in place. Removing it will break your server.
- The datapack is only compatible with version 1.19.3.
- Please report any bugs you may find to my discord server.