The Aether - NeoForge - 1.20.1-1.0.0-beta.1.1
- Add Golden Amber as a valid armor trim material.
- Add a "Portal text y-coordinate in loading screens" config option to change the position of the "Ascending to the Aether" and "Descending from the Aether" text.
- Fix servers randomly stalling out and crashing when trying to spawn an entity with an accessory.
- Fix the tooltips in the Moa Skins GUI rendering in the corner of the screen.
- Fix the Aether's title screen music not carrying over to options menus.
- Fix the Valkyrie Queen's dialogue screen showing up for all players in the vicinity.
The Aether - NeoForge - 1.20.1-1.0.0-beta.1
This beta is a full port of 1.19.4-1.0.0-beta.6.1 to 1.20.1!
- Add Skyroot Hanging Signs.
- Add Zanite Gemstones and Enchanted Gravitite as valid armor trim materials.
- Add the ability to trimming Zanite Armor, Gravitite Armor, Neptune Armor, Phoenix Armor, and Obsidian Armor.
- Add the ability to trim gloves.
- Add accessory slots to Armor Stands, allowing them to be equipped with all visually displaying accessories.
- Add accessory slots to Zombies, Zombie Villagers, Husks, Skeletons, and Strays. All these mobs now have a chance to spawn with gloves alongside spawning with armor.
- Add accessory slots to Piglins and Zombified Piglins. Piglins can have a chance to spawn with Golden Gloves or Golden Pendants. These are also retained through zombification in the Overworld.
- Add Skyroot Bookshelf to
- Add Aether Grass Block, Aether Dirt, and Aether Enchanted Grass Block to
- Add Holystone Button to
- Add Berry Bush and Bush Stem to
- Remove Starlight as a listed recommended dependency on mod distribution platforms. It is no longer needed for performance enhancements.
- Change mod compatibility for extinguishing Copper Lanterns from being for Supplementaries to Supplementaries Squared.
Featured versionsSee all
Artist & Designer