A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Featured versionsSee all
Adds various food-related HUD improvements. This is a mostly client-side mod, but it needs to be on the server in order to display accurate saturation/exhaustion values on the client.
Note: AppleSkin provides information about some mechanics that are invisible by default (it does not add or change any mechanics). To read about Minecraft's exhaustion and saturation mechanics, see the Minecraft wiki article on Hunger
- Adds food value information to tooltips:
- Adds a visualization of saturation and exhaustion to the HUD:
- Adds a visualization of potential hunger/saturation restored while holding food:
- Adds a visualization of potential health restored while holding food:
- Adds hunger/saturation/exhaustion info to the debug overlay (F3)
- Syncs the value of saturation and exhaustion to the client.
You are welcome to add this mod to any modpack you'd like.
Use on vanilla servers
One of the following plugins can be used to get the saturation/exhaustion to work when connecting to vanilla Minecraft servers: