Put your own audio files on music discs!
Featured versionsSee all
This server side Fabric mod enables uploading custom audio for music discs and goat horns.
This mod requires Simple Voice Chat on the client and server.
- On the fly audio uploading without needing to restart the server
- Support for
- Upload audio via a URL
- Upload audio directly to your server
- Upload audio via Filebin
- Server side only
- No server restart needed
- No resource pack needed
- No changes needed on the client
- Configurable upload limit
- Configurable command permissions
- Configurable music disc range
- Configurable goat horn range
- Configurable goat horn cooldown
- Music discs can be inserted with hoppers, droppers and dispensers (Can be disabled in the config)
- Music discs can be taken out with hoppers (Can be disabled in the config)
/audioplayer to get general information on how to upload files.
Uploading audio files via URL
/audioplayer url "https://example.com/myaudio.mp3" where
https://example.com/myaudio.mp3 is the link to your
Uploading audio files directly to the server
.wav file to the
audioplayer_uploads folder in your server.
/audioplayer serverfile "yourfile.mp3" where
yourfile.mp3 is the name of the file you put on the server.
Uploading audio files via Filebin
/audioplayer filebin and follow the instructions.
Putting custom audio on a music disc
/audioplayer musicdisc <ID> and hold a music disc in your main hand.
Additionally, you can add a custom name for the music disc
/audioplayer musicdisc <ID> "<CUSTOM-TEXT>".
Putting custom audio on a goat horn
/audioplayer goathorn <ID> and hold a goat horn in your main hand.
Additionally, you can add a custom name for the goat horn
/audioplayer goathorn <ID> "<CUSTOM-TEXT>".
Getting the audio from an existing item
/audioplayer id and hold a music disc or a goat horn with custom audio in your main hand.
Note that the files you upload to Filebin are publicly available if the upload link is disclosed!