Host your Minecraft server on BisectHosting - get 25% off your first month with code MODRINTH.
- Updated to MC 1.20.1
- Conditional choices !
- A dialogue choice can require an arbitrary condition in the form of a JSON predicate
- You can make it so that, when a choice is unavailable, it displays as either grayed out or hidden entirely
- Grayed out choices display a customizable explanation when hovered
- Conditions are refreshed every tick while a dialogue is active
- Blabber will warn you in the logs at initialization if a dialogue has a risk of leaving a player without choices
- You can now see a little arrow icon next to the currently selected choice
- This icon gets replaced with a lock when the choice is unavailable
- If despite all validation a player ends up on a dialogue screen with no choice available, they will now see an "escape hatch" choice suggesting they report the issue
- BREAKING : Dialogues are now loaded from
- BREAKING (for modders) : The maven group and package are now
- REI and EMI no longer appear on the dialogue screen
see full changelog here
blabber-1.0.0-mc1.20.1-standalone.jar(184.9 KiB) Primary Download