A library to help Minecraft mods add custom cosmetics. A unified interface for equipping cosmetics supplied by a variety of rendering libraries. Provides tools for managing which cosmetics each player has permission to equip. This is a library for developers, it adds no content on its own.
- track slots for different cosmetics
- lock and unlock access to cosmetics
- packets for syncing with server saved data
- widgets for displaying cosmetics in guis
- load remote cosmetics to allow changes without requiring players to update your mod
- most features work when shadowed (just register my event handlers manually)
- cosmetic rendering
- Geckolib: add an armor model layer to the player
The Minecraft EULA/CUG says don't integrate with NFTs or sell cosmetics that look like capes, so... don't do that.
- Daejangnamu (MCBG Cosmetics)
- Adam (MC Eternal 2)