Diorite is an inventory utility for mass-dropping items deemed worthless. Trash loadouts are customizable, and the mod is fully-clientside.
'Trash' can be defined in three ways:
- By item: filter by registry name. Recommended for most vanilla and modded items.
- By name: filter specific items by their displayed name, ignoring capitals; this uses a 'contains' method, allowing you to also sort by prefixes, suffixes, etc. Useful for servers with custom or RPG items.
- By nbt string: remove items should their nbt (key or value) contain this string, at any point, ignoring capitals. Functions by determining if the whole nbt string contains the value; thus, it would provide more specific results if given both key and value.
The mod unfortunately is unable to properly filter from the hotbar without introducing bugs. If anyone knows a means, inform the author or make a pull request.
- Create or select a trash loadout via the button in your inventory, or the bound key (found in normal game settings). Loadouts persist until you leave the world, or select a new one.
- Press the relevant bound key to discard all items matching with the loadout. If dumping on switch is enabled, this will occur immediately.
- Id determines position in the loadout menu.
- The value for "reserved building blocks" defines how many filtered blocks you wish to retain, if no other items in your main inventory block movement.
Featured versionsSee all