New projects are created as drafts and can be found under your profile page.
Create a project
A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Featured versionsSee all
A Fabric Modding API for more filling foods.
Requires Fabric API
A new food bar!
- Not used by vanilla food, meaning this mod has no effect without other mods that make use of it.
- Usable by modded food items, which can add a "fullness" restoration amount to their food items.
- The fullness bar stores up to the equivalent of 180 extra food points, in a sort of "overflow" way.
- Saturation and hunger will always be completely full when the fullness bar is filled more than 0.
- The fullness bar gets depleted instead of hunger or saturation, unless at 0.
- If a "meal" food doesn't completely fill the normal hunger/saturation bar when eaten, some of its fullness value will go to making up for that.
- Since saturation is always full when your fullness bar is filled, you can heal very fast while full, but at the cost of the fullness bar being depleted very quickly.
Will it be ported to Forge/<old MC version>!?!??
For Mod Developers
Documentation/Guide is on GitHub, see the README