A Fabric Minecraft mod which adds better controls, reach-around and controller support.
Forked from LambdaControls by the amazing LambdAurora, which was sadly discontinued.
What's this mod?
This mod adds better controls, reach-around features, etc.
Haven't you dreamed to travel in your modded Minecraft world with your controller? Yes? Then this mod is made for you!
This mod also adds controller support.
- Controller support
- Touchscreen support
- Keyboard controls to look around.
- Toggleable on screen button indicator (like in Bedrock Edition).
- New controls settings!
- Many options in config to change to your liking.
- Many controllers supported and in a simply way your own controller mappings.
- Automatic support for modded keybinds
- An easy API for developers to add their own button bindings.
Install MidnightControlsExtra for extra features that might be considered as cheats
🎮 Supported Controllers:
- Dualshock controllers
- Dualsense controllers
- Xbox controllers
- Switch Pro controllers
- Steam controller and Steam Deck
- And many more!
Featured versionsSee all