New projects are created as drafts and can be found under your profile page.
Create a project
A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Featured versionsSee all
Minef*ck adds a single block to the game - the Interpreter - which allows you to write and execute brainf*ck code from within Minecraft. This allows for complex interactions with redstone, so long as you've got the patience to figure out how to make it work.
- Write brainf*ck code in Minecraft!
- Interface with redstone signals!
- Absolutely no custom GUIs! Use books to write code!
- Also adds the Redstone Probe to debug your interpreter and other redstone circuits!
- No, I'm not sorry
- Interaction with signs and lecterns for classic ASCII reading and writing
- Alternate interpreter block that optimizes code to run faster
Requires the Fabric API