A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
The NEW Modrinth Technologies™ website BETA is now live!!Learn moreTry it out
Featured versionsSee all
We do a miniscule amount of Warden buffery
This mod buffs the Warden and makes it drop things from randomly selected loot table
- Buffed Warden and changed its loot
- It now has 4000 HP instead of usual 500
- It now regenerates health on its own with the rate of 1 HP per 10 game ticks (half a second)
- It is now immune to projectile damage
- It is also immune to fall damage
- Reduced cooldown of Sonic Boom to 30 ticks instead of 40
- It will now drop 30000 experience points instead of 5
- Instead of dropping a single sculk catalyst, it also drops random loot table. It could be from some wool to end city's chest, giving player more reasons to spawn Warden and get annihilated by it.
- Warden now has a boss bar (it is now actual boss guys)
- If it is about to fall into the void, it will teleport to the top of the world and fall down quickly
- Modified Attribute Class
- Max health attribute now caps at 4096
Note that nothing has been changed about the spawn mechanics so you can pretty much just not summon it when you go in the Deep Dark if you're careful enough
Another note: This mod was made because I am tired of people complaining about Warden not giving something interesting
Not needed on Client if you want to run it server-side only. Client side installation is for Singleplayer & LAN worlds.