Modern Industrialization is a standalone tech mod, where the ultimate objective is total automation. Have machines generate and process all your resources while you are flying around doing anything you could possibly dream of! Of course, there is a long way to go before getting there. Can you do it?
This mod requires Fabric, and no port to Forge is planned!
Don't forget to install REI to see the recipes in-game.
We recommend using HWYLA too! It's optional, but it helps with the pipes!
THIS MOD IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SODIUM UNLESS YOU ALSO INSTALL INDIUM, WHICH YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FROM MODRINTH
MI vs GregTech:
Question: Is this GregTech?
Answer: MI is inspired by GregTech, but we have removed all the tedious parts, and we are going in our own direction.
Question: What exactly are the differences with GregTech?
- MI doesn't and will never change the way Minecraft works. No nerfing or changing of recipes, same ore generation as vanilla (small patches of ores), ...
- MI doesn't have the annoying crafting tools. No need to craft a new hammer/wrench/file/mortar/... every 20 recipes.
- MI has a very powerful pipe system that allows you to automate your setups very early. No need to grind for hours without any automation.
- MI is very resource-hungry, but you'll get a quarry very early that will entirely remove your need for mining if you care to automate it.
- MI doesn't have 10 tiers of every possible machine, instead it uses an original overclock system allowing multiblocks to reach 1 craft / tick provided you have enough energy.