A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal
Featured versionsSee all
MouserateFramerate 1.0.3by Abstrusle on Jun 9, 2022
- The mod has been updated to 1.19. This version is not compatible with prior versions of the game.
- Now requires the Cloth API and Modmenu to update settings.
- Conditions for framerate to return/remain stable are now customizable.
- Added new condition to the mod: swinging fists or using most items.
- Now only accepts intervals of 10 for maximum FPS (blame 1.19).
MouserateFramerate 1.0.2by Abstrusle on Jun 8, 2022
- Jumping is now registered as an action.
- Added a configuration screen, which doesn't require the Cloth API (Modmenu or similar remains necessary, unless you access the file externally).
MouserateFramerate 1.0.1by Abstrusle on Jun 7, 2022
Patched a major bug in which the FPS would be permanently lowered depending on config setting.
MouserateFramerate 1.0.0+1.17by Abstrusle on Jun 6, 2022
Reduced the version dependency to allow playing on 1.17.