Mubble is a mod for Minecraft 1.16 that adds a ton of features to the game related to pop culture. It is the ultimate crossover mod for Minecraft, but is mainly focused on Nintendo content.
⚠ Mubble is outdated and will be split into multiple mods for each pop culture universe in 2022. ⚠
You can visit the official website for Mubble for more information.
- Super Mario Maker 2 content, such as ? blocks, empty blocks, ground blocks, brick blocks, note blocks, doors, key doors and way more!
- Flowers from Super Mario
- Tetris blocks
- Vampire stone, Medusa's stone and bricks from Castlevania
- Sonic blocks, such as green hill grass and springs
- Press garden from Sonic
- Scarlet forest from Deltarune
- Virtual googles that alter your vision with a retro style
- Caps and crown costumes from Super Mario
- Many other costumes from different franchises
- Toads and Goombas
- The fireball and iceball from Super Mario
- Coins from Super Mario
- Lightsabers from Star Wars
⚠ Mubble needs the following mods to be installed:
- Fabric API: GitHub / CurseForge / Modrinth
- Dawn API: GitHub / CurseForge / Modrinth
- Trinkets: GitHub / CurseForge
You can support Mubble on the Patreon page of the founder, main developer and maintainer of the Dawn Team mods (Hugman).
By supporting Hugman, you can get access to the following:
- Vote for the next features to be added to the Dawn Team mods
- Get exclusive screenshots of the next features to be added to Dawn Team mods
- Get early access to the latest beta versions of Dawn Team mods with new features
- Get early access to new mods from the Dawn Team mods
We do not want to lock any in-game feature of the Dawn Team mods behind a paywall, because we believe that any Minecraft mod should forever remain free to download and fully exploit/use.
Supporting via Patreon is a more of way to help Hugman to continue to improve the mods and show the gratitude you might have towards Hugman's work. Some money you donate may be used to pay for new features, such as music or art, but not all of it.