A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Featured versionsSee all
Not Enough crashes is a Minecraft mod that improves crashes in Minecraft. If the game is closing with no crash screen or log, enable forceCrashScreen in the configuration!
Fabric is supported for all versions, Forge is supported for 1.16.4+.
- When crashing, you can go back to the title screen and keep playing, without needing to restart.
- A convenient way to submit syntax-highlighted crash reports via a special crash screen.
- Display a list of mods that were involved in the crash, and can be clicked to go to their issue tracker.
- More useful stack traces that are deobfuscated and include additional information such as NBT for mod developers.
- Force crash logs to always appear (forceCrashScreen)