New projects are created as drafts and can be found under your profile page.
Create a project
A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Featured versionsSee all
Pickle Tweaks is a vanilla+ themed collection of features and tweaks. The current list of additions for version 5.2.1+ is shown on this page. Most features are available in previous versions.
Note that every feature of this mod can be disabled individually in the config.
Crafting Grid Tool Repairing
- This allows you to repair valid tools and weapons in your crafting grid using that item's repair material.
- Everything that works in an anvil should work in the crafting grid.
- You can specify your own repair materials as well in the config.
- A combination of Axe, Pickaxe, and Shovel.
- Can be used to create Path blocks as well as Stripped Logs.
Right Click Crop Harvesting
- Makes right clicking on a fully grown crop harvest and replant it.
Tool Information Tooltips
- Adds the mining speed and mining level of tools to their tooltips.
- Adds the amount of valid ammo in your inventory to bow tooltips.
Flint & Emerald Tools
- Tools made of Flint and Emerald.
- A tool for mining plant material blocks in an AOE.
- A tool for harvesting + replanting crops in an AOE.
- Also works as a weapon with an attack AOE.
HWYLA Harvestability Tooltip
- Adds the harvest level of the block to it's HWYLA tooltip.
- Increases crop growth speed.
- Has basic (3x3) and Reinforced (7x7) variants.
Coal & Charcoal Pieces
- Cooks 1 item each.
Night Vision Goggles
- When worn, grants the wearer night vision.
Diamond & Emerald Apples
- Apples that provide additional buffs.
- Attracts items and experience orbs to you.
- Used to craft Flint from Gravel.
Tool Breaking Tweaks
- Adds a tweak to make tools and weapons ineffective 1 use before breaking, allowing for repairs.
- You can specify tools in the config file that should not be able to break blocks, deal damage, etc.