This mod was made during the MMD WinterJam 2019!
Polarizing Biomes adds 5 new winter-themed biomes to your Minecraft world. You can take a look at the Images tab to see how they look. These are:
- Big Frozen Lakes: A landscape with a lot of big frozen lakes. It's so cold, that the lakes have been frozen to the core.
- Dense Taiga Forest: A forest with tall and densely packed spruce trees. A couple normal spruce trees can be found, but they're only scattered about.
- Frozen Forest: A forest so cold, that oak leaves and grass have been frozen. Only spruce trees and some flowers seem to sprout here.
- Frozen Lakes: A landscape with a lot of smaller frozen lakes. The low temperature causes only ice being in these lakes.
- Wintry Mountains: A vast mountainscape with lots of spruce trees. Watch your step so you don't fall down!
They spawn as often as most vanilla biomes do. The spawn weight cannot be adjusted.
You are allowed to use this mod in any modpack.