qCraft is a mod that introduced many concepts of Quantum Physics into Minecraft. It was beloved by the community for its novel ideas and interesting capabilities; unfortunately, its development lay dormant for many years. qCraft Reimagined aims to bring the mod back into the spotlight.
- Blocks that change state depending on the face observed
- Practical redstone randomness
- Machines that will perform quantum observations automatically
- Computers that can swap entire regions of the world
...and much more! See the wiki for in-depth feature explanations and tutorials.
- This mod wouldn't have been possible without fantastic art by VirtuaLilith. I may have programmed the internal logic, but she really brought the mod to life!
- Trudle helped me with Portuguese localization; I'm not exactly fluent yet.
- Mind-boggling math problems were solved by the Quilt community, most notably supersaiyansubtlety... they saved me many headaches.
MIT © 2022 spadeteam