A customizable sandwich mod for Minecraft and Fabric. Plus indev and unreleased versions!
Customizable Sandwiches in Minecraft!
Available for 1.16.5-1.18.1
- Fabric API - The core library for almost all Fabric mods. (You must put this in your mods folder like any other mod)
- Meal API [RECOMMENDED] - Make sandwiches fill past the vanilla food bar's limits! (Meal API v0.3 only works with Sandwichable v1.2-rc1 and above)
- Roughly Enough Items / REI - View all of Sandwichable's recipes and item descriptions, including recipes for the toaster and cutting board!
- Nourish - Sandwichable foods are part of a nutritionally balanced diet!
- Croptopia - Make use of more crops and foods, which work with Sandwichable's recipes!
- SimpleHarvest - Right-click harvest Sandwichable crops! (Must be configured manually in SimpleHarvest config)
Forge? 1.12 - 1.15?
Reasons? It would be a lot of work to rewrite the entire mod for another platform/version, and the mod is already very well situated in the tools available for Fabric.
Quick Start Guide
You can see how to use the various blocks and items of Sandwichable by holding
Shift while hovering over items to see the extended tooltips. Works great with REI.
Making a Sandwich
- Craft a Sandwich Table.
- Gather some Bread. You may slice it up on a Cutting Board.
- Find some ingredients for your sandwich. If you can, slice them up so they can restore more overall hunger.
- Place (Right-Click) your Bread on the Sandwich Table, and stack your ingredients on top. Make the sandwich as tall as you want! Top it off with one last piece of Bread.
- With an empty hand, sneak and right-click on the Sandwich Table. A completed Sandwich will pop right off!
- You can place your Sandwich by sneaking, or eat it whole. If you have Meal API installed, your Sandwich may fill past your hunger bar's limit!