A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0 only
Featured versionsSee all
is a Minecraft API for Kotlin - targetting Fabric, Quilt and
Join our Discord or Matrix Space
Features of the API:
- an inventory GUI API
- a Kotlin wrapper for Brigadier
- a Kotlin DSL for creating complex
- coroutine utilities and tasks
- kotlinx.serialization support for Minecraft classes
- a scoreboard (sideboard) API
- serialization of any class to NBT with kotlinx.serialization
- an NBT builder
- an API for storing persistent data on Chunks, Entities etc
- kotlinx.serialization based networking (packets c2s, s2c and c2c)
- Kotlin Compose UI support
- general extensions for Entities, Worlds and more
- geometry utilities
The docs are located at silkmc.net/silk/docs.
Read them to get started with each module and see how to add it to your Gradle project.
Current versions of Silk are available under the GPL-3.0, while older versions below 1.5.1 of (at that time FabrikMC) have been shared under the Apache-2.0 License.