Heavily stripped down port of BuildCraft's "transport" module
This requires the Fabric API!
This is primarily a mod to test implementations based on LibBlockAttributes, LibNetworkStack, and LibMultipart, using buildcraft's item pipe code as a base.
Note that as I'm porting BuildCraft to quilt/1.18.2 I won't be updating or improving this very much.
This currently adds 7 pipes:
- wooden item pipe (extraction, must be right clicked with an empty hand to change what it extracts from, requires a low -> high redstone signal for each item they extract. (In other words make a redstone clock))
- stone item pipe
- clay item pipe (prioritises inventories over other pipes when moving items around)
- iron item pipe (sends all items in a single direction, must be right clicked with an empty hand to change the direction it sends items in).
- wooden fluid pipe (extraction, must be right clicked with an empty hand to change what it extracts from)
- stone fluid pipe
- iron fluid pipe (sends all fluids in a single direction, must be right clicked with an empty hand to change the direction it sends fluids in).
And 10 blocks:
- Fluid Tank: can hold 16 buckets of fluid or 48 potions.
Fluid Pump: Once per tick tries to pump fluid blocks from in front of it and inserts them into the tank behind it.
- Item and Fluid Inventory triggers (empty, full, has space, contains): These send out a redstone signal whenever their condition is met for the block in front of them.
- Pipe Pump: A small mod that adds an engine for wooden pipes - powered by TechReborn energy, by cr1zyb0y. Available here: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/pipepump)