New projects are created as drafts and can be found under your profile page.
Create a project
A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Featured versionsSee all
Generation and utility mod for Fabric sky block games.
You do not need to ask me in order to use this mod in a modpack or to use this code in your own mod. However, I would love to hear about it so I can check it out.
See the wiki for configuration and details.
What does Skylark do today?
Currently implemented features:
- Disable all Overworld generation.
- Preserve the distribution of biomes.
- Allow generation of any starting feature (trees, etc.).
- At a configurable height, and
- Randomized from a configured list, which
- Defaults to (most of) the Minecraft trees
- Spawn the player on the generated feature.
- Option to distribute multiple players either:
- All at (0, 0) on a shared spawn feature, or
- In a ring of configurable radius centered on (0, 0)
- Track and persist player default spawn location individually.
What might Skylark do eventually?
Currently planned features:
- I think in 1.19 I can allow generation of structures too.
- Maybe add bonus things specific to finding different biomes?
- Add a mechanism to put players into teams and spawn teams together.
I will generally add any features I find useful for sky block play but which are not already available via other Fabric mods. Suggestions are welcome.