This release fixes many issues and performance problems that were introduced with the first release of Sodium for Minecraft 1.17.1.
Changes and fixes
- Improved frame times when loading/updating chunks through the use of persistently mapped staging buffer (requires OpenGL 4.4+)
- Fixed chunk rendering corruption on older AMD/Windows systems
- Fixed missing chunk and "hole in the world" issues that could appear on some AMD systems
- Fixed the "Only Animate Visible Textures" option not disabling the optimization if ticked
- Fixed config files sometimes becoming corrupt after the game crashes
- Fixed an issue where fog effects would not respect other mods which modify the camera
- Fixed compatibility with LWJGL 3.2.3 and macOS M1 hardware
- Fixed an issue where some blocks wouldn't render their waterlogged state against glass.
- Changed how camera transformation matrices are handled in our shader code for better compatibility with Iris
sodium-fabric-mc1.17.1-0.3.1+build.6.jar(584.14 KiB) Primary Download
Featured versionsSee all