A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0 only
Featured versionsSee all
Vanilla minecarts are somewhat lacking. They are one of worse transportation method in vanilla game and this mod tries to fix it! This mode changes minecart physics (with option to toggle it per minecart for people who need vanilla physics) and adds multiple new one with their own functionality!
Originally created for ServJam Summer 2021.
- Fully server side! Vanilla clients can use it without requiring the mod (still singleplayer compatible),
- New minecart physics (toggable per minecart),
- Linking minecarts with chains,
- Improved rail placing,
- New types of minecarts,
- New types of rails,
- 1.19 minecart drops (toggable),
- High speed minecart damage (toggable),
- Github: https://github.com/Patbox/TaterCart/releases
- Modrinth: https://modrinth.com/mod/tatercart
- Curseforge: Soon™