A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
The NEW Modrinth Technologies™ website BETA is now live!!Learn moreTry it out
GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0 only
Featured versionsSee all
Tinkered Hegemony is a mod which lets you replace vanilla tools with Tinkers' Construct ones in your modpack. However, it comes with a host of enhancements relative to previous solutions:
- Detects all vanilla-style tools and allows you to individually toggle them, as well as toggle them per type (say, block pickaxes, keep swords and bows),
- Disables the recipes for the tools and makes them effectively unusable in survival,
- Modifies other recipes in your modpack to use comparable Tinkers' Construct tools in place of vanilla ones, for automatic compatibility without having to keep the vanilla items as "decoys",
- Hides the disabled items in JEI's ingredient list,
- Supports certain Tinkers' Construct addons, such as Construct's Armory.