A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
The NEW Modrinth Technologies™ website BETA is now live!!Learn moreTry it out
Featured versionsSee all
Traverse: Legacy has been archived. Traverse: Legacy will not receive any further updates unless the author decides to unarchive the project.
This mod is abandoned and has been uploaded for archival purposes. It was originally created May 17, 2017. Traverse: Legacy lives on in Traverse for 1.14+ on Fabric.
Traverse: Legacy adds 22 biomes:
Added in 1.0.0
- Autumnal Woods - Autumnal Oak forest.
- Mini Jungle - Miniature jungle biome with no 2x2 jungle trees, and is quite hilly and watery.
- Woodlands - Plains-like biome with yellower grass and short trees, shrubs, and the occasional fallen tree.
- Meadow - Flat, lush grassland covered in tallgrass and flowers.
- Lush Swamp - Lush green swamp with taller trees.
- Red Desert - A normal desert with red sand.
- Coniferous Forest - Tall, fir trees densely packed in a very varying landscape. Darker, but saturated green grass.
Added in 1.1.0
- Badlands - Dry plains with boulders and slabs of stone covering some of the surface.
- Mountainous Desert - A...well... a mountainous desert. Also has some stone formations.
- Rocky Plateau - Raised grassland area with sparse trees and boulders.
- Forested Hills - Forest with extreme hills-like terrain.
- Birch Forested Hills - Birch Forest with extreme hills-like terrain.
- Autumnal Wooded Hills - Autumnal Woods with extreme hills-like terrain.
Added in 1.2.0
- Cliffs - Tall stone mountains, generally with huge stone walls and a flattish top.
- Glacier - Icy hills topped with snow.
- Glacier Spikes - A Glacier biome but with ice spikes.
- Snowy Coniferous Forest - A tall fir forest covered in snow.
Added in 1.3.0
- Lush Hills - A hilly forest with lush foliage; reminiscent of Alpha.
Added in 1.4.0
- Desert Shrubland - Grassy patches of desert with tiny oak shrubs.
Added in 1.5.0
- Arid Highland - Hilly desert with patches of grass and acacia trees.
- Thicket - Dense trees with a coarse dirt and grass floor, fallen trees, shrubs, and small patches of podzol and gravel.
- Rocky Plains - Greener and less flat plains with large rock patches, shrubs, and boulders.