New projects are created as drafts and can be found under your profile page.
Create a project
A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0 only
Featured versionsSee all
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
This is a fabric-only mod that aims to recreate the atmosphere of classic magic mods. It is inspired by historical alchemy, and will have strong emphasis on visuals and automation.
Currently Pre-Alpha - Incomplete, but contains some of the ever-increasing number of blocks, items, and worldgen features.
This mod requires TerraBlender. Download it here:
Additionally, due to changes since Minecraft 1.18, biome modifications are currently incompatible with other biome mods/datapacks.
- Automatable alchemy for extracting energy from materials
- Wisps, sentient beings that grant the player abilities and control the balance of the world
- Staves with selectable foci - a unique tool and weapon system
- World generation - resources, biomes, tree types, and structures
- Progression based on exploration and crafting (rather than scanning and research)
- A really special book that hints at lore and progression as the player discovers more
- Good looking blocks - loads of wood types, building blocks, furniture, and lighting options
- Really cool effects for staves, alchemy, and wherever else I can make something look good
- Actual alchemy - many features are direct implementations of ancient scientific tools and terminology
- BiomesOP - foliage and custom biome implementation
- Thaumcraft (what magic mod isn't?)
- Six new tree types with entirely custom (but work-in-progress) generation
- Their respective log/wood/stripped variants, leaves, plank variants, stairs, and slabs
- Some worldgen (one custom biome)
- Crafting recipes, furnace recipes, and blast furnace recipes
- Base models and texture work
- When will this be done?
- Will you support older Minecraft versions?
This mod depends on features from 1.17 and the upcoming 1.19 update, so, no.
- Can you implement X feature?
Maybe! I'm always open to suggestions. There will eventually be a Discord server to make this process easier.
- Did X feature rip off Y mod?
Probably not. Each feature was designed from a blank slate with tons of historical research. For this reason, many concepts and terminology overlap other mods.
- Will this be available on Forge?