New projects are created as drafts and can be found under your profile page.
Create a project
A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Featured versionsSee all
This server side Fabric mod allows Simple Voice Chat to interact with your Minecraft world.
- A custom, configurable vibration frequency for voice
- Talking in voice chat activates sculk sensors
- Talking in voice chat is detected by the warden
- Optional support for whisper and group chat vibrations
- Talking while sneaking doesn't trigger vibrations (Configurable)
- Configurable volume threshold
||If talking in groups should trigger vibrations|
||If whispering should trigger vibrations|
||If talking while sneaking should trigger vibrations|
||The frequency of the voice vibration|
||The audio level threshold to activate the sculk sensor in dB|