A collection of multi-platform implementations of common tasks for developing Minecraft mods.
- Provides a uniform api across mod loaders and Minecraft versions.
- A priority is placed on never manually writing serialization code for nbt or byte buffers.
- Designed to be modular, so you can shadow only the parts you need and have no external dependencies.
- Each api concept is exposed as a Builder like class with no additional setup required.
- Extensive documentation (wiki & javadocs).
See wiki for more info.
- NetworkWrapper: send information between the client and the server.
- ConfigWrapper: allow players to configure mod features by editing json files.
- DataWrapper: save extra information with world data.
- RegistryWrapper: an api like Forge's deferred register that can be called from common code.
- Helpers: simple utilities for multi-platform mods.