To install Yoru, visit our documentation which provides instructions on using ATLauncher, MultiMC, and Prism Launcher.
Yoru is a pre-configured, high performance and QoL optimised vanilla modpack with tools for advanced and new users alike.
With Yoru, you get leading performance and a polished but not overdone quality of life, expect it to work out of the box with little configuration ever required.
I personally use this pack and will frequently maintain it.
Most notably this modpack is running:
- Iris and Sodium
- Many other rendering, memory and misc fixes/optimisations.
- Inventory management, sorting, shulker viewing etc...
- World navigation and mapping.
- Technical additions such as Litematica, MiniHUD, WorldEdit(CUI) and Tweakeroo.
- Immersion additions, footsteps, sound physics and particles.
Please read the menus below to learn the range of features Yoru offers!
Special thanks to Botany and HaiMcFly for allowing me to use their resourcepacks in Yoru.
Thank you to Null for allowing the inclusion of Shimple shaders in this pack.
Suggestions or issues are welcome via our discord!
- Complementary v4
- Complementary Reimagined
- Shimple Shaders
- Ctrl + Shift + F - Toggle FPS Display
- +/- Zoom map (Z for temp zoom)
- Middle Click - Sort Inventory
- K - Toggle Shaders
- C - Zoom (Scroll to adjust)
- R - Reload Shaders
- O - Select Shaders
- M - Map
- B - Waypoints
- L - Litematica
- K - Auto Weapon Switch
- T - Auto Tool
- C - Menu
- F - Freecam
- R - Gamma Override
- G - Auto refill items to hand
- C - Menu
- R - Toggle Rendering
Quality of life improvements
- Blanket Client Tweaks
- Dynamic FPS
- Memory Leak Fix
- More Culling
- Smooth Boot
- Sodium Extra
- Very Many Players
- WorldEdit (With CUI)
- Xaero's Minimap and Worldmap
All rights reserved have explicit modpack permission and have been adhered to:
Xaero's Minimap and World Map
Better Third Person
Fancy GUI Overhaul
Featured versionsSee all