Welcome to EternalCore! 🚀
EternalCore is your ultimate companion for enhancing your Minecraft server experience. 💎 Crafted with care, EternalCore is dedicated to incorporating essential and highly practical server functions into a single plugin.
- EternalCore fully supports Minecraft's latest minor versions starting from each major version, starting from 1.17 onward, e.g.
- Requires Java 17 or later to work properly. For older versions of Java, this may affect the functionality of the plugin.
- If you have any questions, perhaps you will find a solution to them in our documentation, you can also ask us about it on discord.
🔧 Development Builds
Get the latest development builds from our GitHub Actions.
🎥 Video Guide
- ⌨️ Over 60+ useful commands.
- ✅ Slot Bypass
- 💤 AFK System
- 💬 Chat Features, including:
- Admin Chat
- Auto Messages System (with sequence or random options)
- Chat On/Off Switch
- Chat Slow Mode
- /ignore and /unignore (with -all option)
- /msg, /socialspy, and /reply commands
- /helpop command
- Advanced Notification System allowing you to customize every message to your liking (Title, Subtitle, Actionbar, Chat, etc.)
- 🔨 Open Utility Blocks with simple commands like
- 💼 Player Inventory Viewer
- ❤️ Player Attribute Management, including heal, feed, teleportation, and godmode modification
- 🏓 Ping Command to check client-server connectivity
- 👤 Player Information Command (
- 🏠 Home, Warp, and Spawn System
- 📄 PlaceholderAPI Support
- 📝 Customizable and Translatable Messages (Player language selection available)
- ⚙️ Advanced Configuration System for customization
- 📇 Database Integration (PostgreSQL, SQLite, MySQL, MariaDB, H2)
- 🌈 Adventure and MiniMessage integration with legacy color processing (e.g., &7, &e)
- ...and much more!
To build EternalCore, follow these steps (Make sure you have JDK 17 or higher):
./gradlew clean eternalcore-plugin:shadowJar
- The output file will be located at
EternalCore is published under the GNU GPL-v3 license.
- You are free to modify and improve the code.
- You can distribute production versions.
- You must publish any changes made (public fork of this repository).
- You cannot change the license or copyright.
- For more details, refer to the LICENSE file.
📑 Other Dependencies
EternalCore uses various dependencies for its functionality, including:
- LiteCommands (by Rollczi ❤️)
- Lombok (Only for configs)
- Spigot API
- Kyori Adventure
- CDN Configs
- Ormlite JDBC