About Multiverse Portals
Multiverse Portals is an add-on Plugin for Multiverse core that allows you to create Portals that can teleport players to Multiverse destinations (worlds, anchors or even exact positions), With Multiverse Command Destination you can even make portals run commands.
- Restrict users from using specific portals with permissions
- Charge users to use specific portals!
- Exempt users from portal fees.
- Launch users through the air when they enter a Multiverse Portal!
- Allow minecarts/boats through Multiverse Portals
Our other amazing sub-modules:
With just Multiverse Core and any of the below plugins, you can access all of these other related features in the Multiverse ecosystem.
- Multiverse-NetherPortals -> Have separate nether and end worlds for each of your overworlds!
- Multiverse-Inventories -> Have separated players stats and inventories per world or per group of worlds.
- Multiverse-SignPortals -> Signs as teleporters!
Is Multiverse missing that little something that you need?
Hop on our Discord and tell us that you'd like to fork us and add a feature! You can of course do this without consulting us, but we cannot accept pull requests that will break Multiverse for the rest of our users! Don't go write your own World Management plugin, join the team and submit a pull request.