About Multiverse SignPortals
Multiverse SignPortals is an add-on Plugin for Multiverse core that allows you to create Signs that (on click) can teleport players to Multiverse destinations (worlds, anchors or even exact positions), With Multiverse Command Destination you can even make signs that run commands
- Slap a sign on a standard Nether Portal, and it goes where the sign says!
- Place a sign anywhere else and users can right-click to go to the destination!
Our other amazing sub-modules:
With just Multiverse Core and any of the below plugins, you can access all of these other related features in the Multiverse ecosystem.
- Multiverse-NetherPortals → Have separate nether and end worlds for each of your overworlds!
- Multiverse-Portals → Make custom portals to go to any destination!
- Multiverse-Inventories → Have separated players stats and inventories per world or per group of worlds.
Is Multiverse missing that little something that you need?
Hop on our Discord and tell us that you'd like to fork us and add a feature! You can of course do this without consulting us, but we cannot accept pull requests that will break Multiverse for the rest of our users! Don't go write your own World Management plugin, join the team and submit a pull request.