Better than Quests - a powerful Quest & Conversation plugin. Create your story!
Featured versionsSee all
Liking NotQuests? Give it a follow on modrinth to support me :)
Requirements to run NotQuests
- Minecraft 1.17.x, 1.18.x or 1.19.x
- Java 17
Integrations / optional plugins:
- MySQL Database - strongly recommended. Otherwise, SQLite will be used.
- Citizens - needed for Citizens NPC stuff to work. You can also use Armor Stands without Citizens, though
- Vault - for Economy stuff
- PlaceholderAPI - needed for placeholders
- MythicMobs - you can use MythicMobs in KillMobs objectives
- EliteMobs - to use the KillEliteMobs objective
- Slimefun - to use the SlimefunResearch objective
- LuckPerms - to use the Permission Reward
- UltimateClans - to use the UltimateClansClanLevelRequirement
- Towny - to use various Requirements and Objectives
- Jobs Reborn
- Project Korra
NotQuests is an incredibly easy-to-use, open-source spigot Quests plugin for 1.17, 1.18 and 1.19.
While I initially created NotQuests for my own server because I was unhappy with what the previous Quests plugin we used had to offer, it's now public!
It's being constantly improved, and I really hope that others could contribute to the plugin and help maintain it.
The command system is much faster, easier & flexible than what other Quest plugins have to offer, and I did not notice any performance issues either.
- Proxy support (like Velocity, Waterfall & BungeeCord)
- Variable system for registering flexible Actions & Conditions at the same time
- Actions, Conditions, Objectives & Conditions are registered dynamically. This makes it easy to add your own via the API or by contributing.
- Tag System (save data per-player)
- Flexible Conversation system, tightly integrated with actions & conditions
- Multiple integrations with other plugins (if not, you can achieve a lot with Placeholder Conditions/Objectives & Console Command Actions)
- Great, extensive API
- Complete GUI for the User Interface
- Beautiful GUI & Chat Design
- Modern coloring using MiniMessage (legacy is unsupported)
- Player data is saved in MySQL or SQLite, Quest configuration data in a configuration file
- Quest Point System (You can create your own currency via tags)
- Smart Command Tab Completions for all User and Admin commands
- Translation System (https://translate.notquests.com/)
- Many usable Objectives, Conditions (= Requirements) and Actions (= Rewards). Full list of objectives: https://www.notquests.com/docs/documentation/types/objectives
Install it now and check out our many actions/rewards, conditions/requirements and objectives in-game!
%notquests_player_has_completed_quest_QUESTNAME% %notquests_player_has_current_active_quest_QUESTNAME% %notquests_player_is_objective_unlocked_and_active_OBJECTIVEID_from_active_quest_QUESTNAME% %notquests_player_is_objective_unlocked_OBJECTIVEID_from_active_quest_QUESTNAME% %notquests_player_is_objective_completed_OBJECTIVEID_from_active_quest_QUESTNAME% %notquests_player_questpoints% %notquests_player_active_quests_list_horizontal% %notquests_player_active_quests_list_vertical% %notquests_player_completed_quests_amount% %notquests_player_active_quests_amount% %notquests_player_tag_TAGNAME% %notquests_player_variable_VARIABLENAME% %notquests_player_expression_EXPRESSION% %notquests_player_rounded_expression_EXPRESSION% %notquests_player_quest_cooldown_left_formatted_QUESTNAME%
Please don't hesitate to contribute any features you need on GitHub: https://github.com/AlessioGr/NotQuests
Logo made by https://twitter.com/LaxyLaxx