Toggle PvP plugin that protects pets, mounts and more!
10 downloads 3 followers
Created a month ago
Updated a month ago
Featured versionsSee all
Bukkit, Paper, Purpur, Spigot 1.13—1.19.2release
Use Issues section to report bugs or submit suggestions.
CommandsYou can find available commands HERE.
ConfigurationExplanation of all available config options is HERE.
PlaceholdersList of all PlaceholderAPI placeholders can be found HERE.
Developer APIDeveloper API documetation is HERE!
- Per-player PvP Toggle
- Global PvP override, allowing to ignore personal toggles temporarily
- Block all forms of player-induced damage when PvP off
- Block damage done to pets and mounts when PvP off
- Block the ability to pour lava and set fire under player's feet
- Block channeling tridents spawning fire under players with PvP off
- Block fishing pole pulling for players with PvP off
- Pets do not attack players with PvP off
- Configurable PvP protection after login
- Configurable PvP protection after teleport
- Kill players that logged out during combat
- Block specific commands while in combat
- Block teleports in combat (might cause issues with some plugins)
- Toggles for eggs and snowballs applying knockback
- Extensive developer API