The addon can stream audio from various sources instead of saving audio files on the server. It even supports Youtube and Twitch live streams. Thanks to the brilliant LavaPlayer library.
- Install Plasmo Voice, ProtocolLib and pv-addon-lavaplayer-lib. You also need to install Plasmo Voice on your client.
- Download this plugin from Modrinth and drop it into the
- Restart the server
/disc burn <url> [name] – Create a disc with custom audio from the URL. You need to hold a music disc in your hand.
/disc erase – Return a custom disc to a normal one.
/disc search <query> – Search tracks on YouTube.
Commands are only available to OP by default:
pv.addon.discs.burn – Burn command
pv.addon.discs.erase – Erase command
pv.addon.discs.search – Search command
Available to everyone by default:
pv.addon.discs.play – Use custom music discs
Addon can load audio from:
- YouTube videos and live streams
- Twitch live streams
- Direct HTTP URLs
Supported file formats
If you want to stream audio from direct URLs
- Matroska/WebM (AAC, Opus or Vorbis codecs)
- MP4/M4A (AAC codec)
- OGG streams (Opus, Vorbis and FLAC codecs)
- AAC streams
- Stream playlists (M3U and PLS)
- Copy discs like you can copy maps
- Custom goat horn audio
- Make it work with hoppers