New projects are created as drafts and can be found under your profile page.
Create a project
A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Featured versionsSee all
BSL Shaders is a shaderpack for Minecraft: Java Edition with high customization and optimization. This shader includes realtime shadows, volumetric light, ambient occlusion, bloom, customizable clouds and water, and built in anti-aliasing. Additional effects are available, such as depth of field, motion blur, specular and normal mapping, celshading, world curvature, and more.
You're allowed to...
- Use this shaderpack for taking screenshots and videos.
- Modify the shaderpack for personal use.
- Publish your heavily modified version of the pack.*
- Redistribute the shaderpack for modpack / server with my permission.*
You're not allowed to...
- Redistribute the shaderpack without my permission.
- Claim (and rename) my shaderpack (or its code) as your own.
- Use monetized URL shorteners to my site or files.
*My shader and myself (the author) should be credited clearly, add link to my site if possible.
- Download and install Optifine or Iris
- Download the shaderpack
- Put the shaderpack inside .minecraft\shaderpacks
- Launch Minecraft
- Open Options, Video Settings, Shaders
- Choose BSL Shaders