A Minecraft Java shader that attempts to maintain a minimal "vanilla" aesthetic, while adding some optional features:
- Waving Plants.
- FXAA (anti-aliasing).
- Sharp/Soft Shadows.
- CSM (Cascaded Shadow Mapping). *
- Dynamic colored lighting. *
- Ray-Traced block-light shadows. *
- Volumetric fog lighting.
- POM (Parallax Occlusion Mapping).
- Normal Mapping.
- Specular (shininess).
* Feature only available with Iris 1.6 or later!
- Fayer: very extensive help with QA, support, repairs, and motivation.
- Builderb0y: help with optimized bit-magic supporting the core of voxelization.
- Bálint: Created the fancy Iris warning, as well as more help with bit-shifting madness.
- Tech: Helped implement improved soft shadow filtering & dithering.