New projects are created as drafts and can be found under your profile page.
Create a project
A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Mozilla Public License 2.0
Featured versionsSee all
- Added models for Natu and Xatu, Murkrow and Honchkrow, Wailmer and Wailord.
- Added new PC interface and it is beautiful.
- Reworked the battle system so that battles load faster, cause fewer bugs, and can run on shared server hosts. This is a very big change that also reduced the size of the mod by 50mb!
- Added full resource pack / data pack customization of models, textures, animations, spawning, and spawn file presets to make custom Pokémon species and variations very easy to create. You can find the guide for creating custom Pokémon on our website!
- Added water surface spawning for Pokémon like Lapras.
- Added emissive texture support to Pokémon render layers.
- Added compatibility for Mod Menu (CurseForge, Modrinth).
- Added blank ambient Pokémon cries so cries can be added via resource packs.
- Added new sounds for GUIs and item uses.
pokeballoptions to commands such as
- Reinforced party and PC saving to make data corruption from crashes less bad.
- Added a config option for whether the starter config will be exported, making it more maintainable as we add starter Pokémon.
- Battles now start with the options menu open for convenience.
- Doubled the default charge rate of healers. You'd need to reset your config under
./config/cobblemon/main.jsonto see this change!
- Changed the default Apricorn seed chance config value from 6% to 10%.
- The mod now correctly reports our dependency on Architectury API so people don't get super confused when things don't work.
- Pokémon now look at their opponents during battle.
- Updated Sableye's animations to be super freaky.
- Changed the healer advancements to make the healing machine's mechanics more obvious.
- Fixed an incompatibility with Porting Lib used by Fabric ports of mods such as Create or Twilight Forest.
- Fixed HP and max HP values in the battle GUI not being correct.
- Fixed some animations on snake-type Pokémon being super slow.
- Fixed a typo in the English name for Calcium. Calcuim.
- Fixed Pokémon gradually becoming rarer around you if you move long distances.
- Fixed a shoulder mount crash on Fabric.
- Fixed a rare issue where chunks would take a really long time to generate.
- Fixed a singleplayer bug where battles wouldn't work after leaving then rejoining a world.
- Fixed stat calculations for everything except HP. HP was fine though :).
- Fixed a randomized Pokémon spawning in mountains that corrupted the data of whatever party or PC it got into. Yikes.
- Fixed a rare crash involving literally random number generation. A random crash involving random numbers.
- Fixed all regular Mewtwo having the stats and types of Mega Mewtwo X - same deal with many other Pokémon.
- Fixed the framing of many Pokémon in GUIs.
- Fixed texture glitches with Rattata and Nidoqueen (again!).
- Fixed dropped item forms of all Pokéballs and the Healing Machine, and slightly adjusted all other display settings
- Fixed issues with forms not showing the correct evolution in the evolution menu.
- Fixed some alternate forms not having the alternate stats and types.
- Fixed moves that only work in double battles not being selectable at all (such as Helping Hand and Aromatic Mist).
- Fixed abilities not remaining legal in some forms.
- Fixed Poké Ball capture effects not triggering after a successful capture, such as the Heal Ball's healing effect.
- Fixed multiple-hit moves sending gibberish into the battle chat.
- Fixed Pyukumuku not being appropriately scaled.
- Fixed shiny and other variations of Pokémon not showing in the battle GUI.
- Fixed Eevee being poorly positioned and un-animated on shoulders.
- Fixed a Pokémon's hitbox not updating when it evolves while sent out.
- Fixed a Pokémon's PP going from zero to above the maximum when entering another battle.
- Fixed a critical issue with servers where Pokémon data didn't properly synchronize and so you couldn't see any.
"Ideally not at the same time."
- Added a new GUI for viewing party information, rearranging moves, and evolving Pokémon. It looks too good.
- Starter Pokémon will sleep on top of you if sent out when you get on a bed.
- Added sleeping animations for starters, the Weedle family, and the Caterpie family. More to come.
- Added Alolan Rattata and Alolan Raticate, Sableye, Deerling and Sawsbuck, and Pyukumukurutudulu or whatever it's called.
- Added swimming AI so Pokémon don't sink to the bottom in water.
- Aquatic Pokémon like Magikarp desperately move to water if they're on land.
- Added status condition indicators in the party overlay.
- Added HP labels to the battle interface so that you can see how much health you actually have.
- Added spawn data for all final and special evolutions previously lacking spawn data.
- Added shiny textures for many Pokémon (thank you MageFX!): Aerodactyl, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Chansey, the Dratini family, Electabuzz, Goldeen and Seaking, Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee, Jynx, Kabuto and Kabutops, Magmar, Lickitung, Mr. Mime, Omanyte and Omastar, Rhyhorn and Rhydon, Koffing and Weezing, Porygon, Scyther, Seadra, Staryu and Starmie, and Tangela. Phew!
- Added a couple of new advancements.
- Added new items: Calcium, Carbos, HP Up, Iron, Protein, and Zinc. Currently only obtainable in Creative Mode (It's a surprise tool that will help us later).
- Significantly improved AI pathing for larger entities so they won't keep trying to move to places they cannot possibly fit.
- Changed the starter menu and summary menu keybinds to
- Pokémon that are sent out slowly raise friendship. Before this it was faster and even worked when not sent out (wildly unbalanced).
- Updated Link Cable and Protector item sprites to be prettier.
- Slightly polished the Poké Ball opening and Poké Ball item use sounds.
/spawnpokemon random, and
/spawnallpokemonwill now only choose implemented Pokémon.
- The battle message box now displays even when the battle GUI is minimised so that you can still see what's going on.
- Moved the
Rprompt in battle to be higher on the screen so that it's not as distracting.
- Fixed shinies and form variations not displaying in the party or PC.
- Fixed servers getting stuck on shutdown due to non-closed showdown server connections.
- Fixed a niche situation where players could challenge themselves. It's a little inspirational if you think about it.
- Fixed Pokémon natures not saving such that every time you restarted they had a totally different nature.
- Fixed some underground Pokémon spawning above ground instead. I'm told other weird spawns were probably fixed at the same time.
- Fixed Pokémon sometimes running in place. "It's still possible, but much less likely" - Yeah, ok devs.
- Fixed mod incompatibility with many Architectury API mods, including Biome Makeover and Earth2Java.
- Fixed a mod incompatibility with Minecraft Transit Railway Fabric and probably a bunch of other Fabric mods.
- Fixed being unable to customize keybinds on Forge.
- Fixed Summary keybinding being labeled as PokéNav. That comes later.
- Fixed apricorns spawning without leaves which meant sometimes apricorns were growing on the side of dirt and stone which doesn't make much sense to me.
- Fixed messages appearing in the console whenever a healer is used.
- Fixed spawning in several biome tag categories.
- Fixed resource pack support for Pokémon models and textures.
- Model Fixes
- Fixed Paras and Nidoqueen looking very weird.
- Fixed Hitmonchan asserting dominance with a T-pose as well as Grimer and Muk pointing their hands to the sky.
- Fixed specific Pokémon suddenly pausing their animation after staying still for a long time.
- Fixed Mankey's feet being buried in the ground.
- Updated the Substitute model and updated its shiny texture to be better for the red-green colorblind.
- Improved Horsea, Seadra, and Kingdra animations, especially on land.
- Battle Fixes
- Fixed an issue with battles where Pokémon had a different max HP causing some desync issues with the health bars.
- Fixed Magnitude battle messages.
- Moves that are disabled or out of PP now show transparently in the battle GUI instead of being hidden completely.
- Statuses like sleep and frozen no longer last forever if it was carried over from a previous battle.
- Added species, ability, and move translations for
- Initial release.
Cobblemon-forge-1.2.0+1.19.2.jar (54.73 MiB) Primary Download