New projects are created as drafts and can be found under your profile page.
Create a project
A moderation message is optional, but it can be used to communicate problems with a project's team members. The body is also optional and supports markdown formatting!
Mozilla Public License 2.0
Featured versionsSee all
The goal of Cobblemon is to be the Pokémon mod for everyone, and to integrate much better into modpacks and Minecraft itself than other Pokémon mods. Our source code is open to encourage not only community contributions, but also forking.
If updating from 1.1.1, you'll need to delete the 'showdown' folder from your .minecraft folder!
- Capture Pokémon to expand your team, battle wild Pokémon to gain experience, level up to unlock new moves, and evolve your Pokémon. Craft a PC and healer as soon as you can!
- All Pokémon from Gen 1, including their later-generation evolutions and pre-evolutions. Some Pokémon from other generations are in the mod as well.
- Battles using the Pokémon Showdown! engine for competitive battle mechanics. In many cases we haven't yet implemented the messages that go with certain actions - but the actions work.
- Some Legends Arceus-style mechanics, such as move relearning, physically running from battle, and evolving your Pokémon when you decide.
- Toggle free-movement during battles. You can build, mine, or fight mobs while in Pokémon battles!
- Apricorn trees in 7 colors. Harvest Apricorns by right-clicking them, and each harvest has a chance to also drop a seed that can grow a new tree. You can use Bone Meal on Apricorns too!
- Many animations for each Pokémon that make all of your partners feel alive.
- Pokémon spawning anywhere you can think of; you'll have to search all kinds of places if you want to catch 'em all! Supports several major biome mods, including Terralith and Oh The Biomes You'll Go.
- Evolution stones can be found anywhere underground, with different stones located in different biomes. They're more common near the surface.
- Healers that need time to charge after being placed, but you can pick up and move them at any time.
- All other Pokémon from generations 1 to 8 can be spawned and battled with, but if they don't have a model yet then they will display as a Substitute doll.
- Full support for custom variations and fakemon using data packs and resource packs. You can find out how to do it using our guide!
- Support for both Fabric and Forge - though we recommend playing on Fabric because it's faster and better on performance!
- Requires the recommended Fabric Loader version for 1.19.2.
- Requires Fabric API.
- Requires Architectury API for Fabric.
- Put Fabric API, Architectury API, and Cobblemon-Fabric in the mods folder.
- Requires the recommended Forge version for 1.19.2.
- Requires Architectury API for Forge.
- Put Architectury API and Cobblemon-Forge in the mods folder.
That's it, you're ready to go! If you have trouble installing, get help in our Discord at the link above.
Alternatively, you can download the official Cobblemon modpack! (Will be hosted in more places soon).
Note: This mod is still early in development and is being very actively updated. There are many features that are work-in-progress or placeholders until more assets are made. There are also some existing features that will be getting more polish as we keep moving. Many more features are planned, including but not limited to things like NPCs, riding Pokémon, breeding, and structures.
Join our Discord to follow development progress, chat with the team, ask questions, and get sneak peeks into upcoming features!
Ultra Ball, Safari Ball, Fast Ball, Level Ball, Lure Ball, Heavy Ball, Love Ball, Friend Ball,
Moon Ball, Sport Ball, Park Ball, Net Ball, Dive Ball, Nest Ball, Repeat Ball, Timer Ball,
Luxury Ball, Dusk Ball, Heal Ball, Quick Ball, Dream Ball, Beast Ball, and Master Ball